If we say career fair you say... intimidating? overwhelming? stressful?
This app's goal is to change that!
We aim to help simplify the process of prepping for, and attending, the Teachers College, Columbia University career fairs. Get a leg up in your career fair prep and ease some of that stress with the following features:
- View the most up to date list of employers attending the fairs
- Detailed information on each employer accelerates your research
- Ability to search for employers that match you using filters
- Mark potential employers as favorites
- Find every employer's location on the floor plan
- Plan your visit by showing only your favorite employers on the floor plan
- Get tips and advice on your appearance, elevator speech, and general approach
- Take notes during the fair on follow-up actions for each employer
We hope you find this app useful. If you have any problems, questions, or suggestions, feel free to email the support address below.
TC Career Fair Plus is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-16. The program can be installed on Android.
TC Career Fair Plus (version 4.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of TC Career Fair Plus since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-24.
The latest version is 4.4 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-23.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2017-01-16
You can not perform a full text search using the search bar in the employer list (search for majors, booth, etc).,The app will go to announcements on receipt of push notification
posted on 2016-11-25
Switch to other fairs from fair info.,Fixed crashes on Samsung S3. Fixed issue with filters on some devices.